template

template

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

St. James Craft Fair

For three months, my life was taken over by bows, bows, and more bows! In total I had made over 400 hair bows, clips, and bracelets! On December 3rd, my sister Emmalyn and I, participated in our first Craft Fair at St. James in Carmel, N.Y..  One of my best friends, and fellow compulsive crafter, Brittany Pepper, had the table next to us.  She makes and sells beautiful items, including handpainted picture frames and jewelry holders.  (Check out her blog, www.onepickledpepper.blogspot.com).  It was quite a success, and if nothing else, a learning opportunity.  None of us had any clue of what to expect, and now know what to do differently in the future.  Can't wait until our next show!!! 

 

Mikayla Paige showed up to lend a help hand.  She LOVED being our little assistant, and could be heard half way acrossed the room yelling, "Bows!  Bows!  Bows for sale!!"  My goodness I love that little girl! 


No comments:

Post a Comment